娃 meaning in English
How to pronounce "娃""娃" meaning in Chinese"娃" in a sentence
1.(小孩) baby; child
2.[书面语] (年轻女子) girl
3.[书面语] (美女) pretty girl
4.[方言] (某些幼小的动物) newborn animal
- I didn't add any pleadings to eva's .
- Now, eva, have you kept count of your things ?
- Eva made no effort to save her brother-in-law's life .
- Pavlova glided across the stage like a swan on a lake .
- Eva braun had arrived in berlin to join hitler on april 15 .
- Then eva would jump in with her piece of scandal .
- I helped iva into the house, undressed her and put her to bed .
- Navratilova handed graf her only two defeats of the season in the finals .
- "is it an odd speech, papa?" said eva, whisperingly, as she got upon his knee .
- His only child by eva macmurrough, isabella de clare, was an infant .
What is the meaning of 娃 in English and how to say 娃 in English? 娃 English meaning, 娃的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.