奥 meaning in English
[ ào; yù ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "奥"Chinese meaning for "奥"Use "奥" in a sentence
- Oak's eyes could not forsake them .
- Mayor orden stood, still half dreaming .
- "i beg your pardon, sir," said oliver .
- I pray you, lucio, do me this kind service .
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- I'll show you the shower, audrey .
- Mr. ogilive makes his own rules .
- He is sending prince orlov to negotiate .
- The mother of antonio was not sympathetic .
- I will dictate a letter to bartolo-mmeo .