失言 meaning in English
[ shīyán ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "失言"Chinese meaning for "失言"Use "失言" in a sentence
- He stopped, realizing that he was blundering .
- We all lose patience with tom because he broke his word .
- I know he did n't mean to say that. it was only a slip of the tongue .
- The duke, though a courtier, coloured slightly on hearing this, and the queen, was instantly sensible of her error .
- Better the foot slip than the tongue trip
- Better to slip with the foot than with the tongue
- He has an unfortunate aptitude for saying the wrong thing
- The island magic never fails to weave its spell
- The clever lawyer tripped over the witness
- But he twice chided bank donors for their own lapses