夫 meaning in English
[ fū; fú ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "夫"Chinese meaning for "夫"Use "夫" in a sentence
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- Ralph the rover was walking on the deck .
- With croft everything had been okay .
- Croft was curious to see what happened .
- Swift's power of invention is incomparable .
- He looked karkov squarely in the eye .
- This had never been seen before at yanovka .
- Vandeuvres smiled his thin smile .
- He is sending prince orlov to negotiate .
- That would put penkovsky in the shade .