太远 meaning in English
How to pronounce "太远"Use "太远" in a sentence
- The mouse never ventured far from its hole .
- It is too long a journey to make in one day .
- But matters had progressed too far .
- I would go except it 's too far .
- You violated your luck when you went far outside .
- The length of an arm is not much .
- We could n't swim -- the tide was too far out .
- That amount of money won't be enough , not by a long chalk .
- Your guess was completely wrong .
- His remarks are far afield .
What is the meaning of 太远 in English and how to say 太远 in English? 太远 English meaning, 太遠的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.