多 meaning in English
How to pronounce "多"Chinese meaning for "多"Use "多" in a sentence
1.(数量大) many; much; more
Phrases2.(比原来的数目有所增加) more than the correct or required number; too many
Phrases3.(过份的; 不必要的) excesive; too much
(用在数量词后,表示有零头) more; over; odd
(超出原有的或应有的数量或限度) exceed a number
(姓氏) a surname
Phrases4.(相差程度大) much more; far more
- Oh, how she longed to win him to converse !
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- Technical breakdowns are still too numerous .
- Why do you have so much medical knowledge ?
- The holiday was better than was hoped for .
- I didn't vex my mind with the questions .
- The news today is so far scanty, but good .
- My new car really runs away with the petrol .
"哆哪,哆哪" in English
, "哆七咪" in English
, "哆头不清" in English
, "哆耶" in English
, "哆嗦" in English
, "多 (威斯康辛州)" in English
, "多 adp核酸" in English
, "多 大 学" in English
, "多 点 组 播" in English
What is the meaning of 多 in English and how to say 多 in English? 多 English meaning, 多的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.