多层 meaning in English
[ duōcéng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "多层"Use "多层" in a sentence
- A multistage operation improves the thermal efficiency .
- Under appropriate conditions a multilayer may also be employed as a filter .
- Perhaps because he lived above so many stairs, no one bothered to visit him .
- Electron-beam lithography with a novel multilevel resist structure defines the pattern .
- A multistage operation greatly narrows the residence time distribution and cut down this bypassing .
- Most axons in adult nerve tissue are ensheathed by single or multiple folds of a sheath cell .
- The mirrors here are coated with a multilayered dielectric film having a reflectance of over 99% .
- The etched section also reveals that multiple weld passes were made over the top of the original submerged arc weld pass .
- There were many multistory, reinforced concrete frame buildings of several types in hiroshima and a smaller number in nagasaki .
- The analysis by the stiffness method will now be performed for a single-storey structure and then extended to a multistorey building .