城上 meaning in English
How to pronounce "城上"Use "城上" in a sentence
- Second gentleman . they give their greeting to the citadel ； this likewise is a friend
- He built the high gate of the house of the lord , and on the wall of ophel he built much
代下27 : 3约坦建立耶和华殿的上门在俄斐勒城上多有建造。
- And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the lord of hosts in shiloh
- As the king of israel was passing by on the wall , a woman cried to him , " help me , my lord the king !
- And when the king of israel was going by on the wall , a woman came crying out to him , and said , help ! my lord king
- As the king of israel was passing by on the wall a woman cried out to him , saying , " help , my lord , o king !
王下6 : 26一日、以色列王在城上经过、有一个妇人向他呼叫说、我主、我王阿、求你帮助。
- And as the king of israel was passing by upon the wall , there cried a woman unto him , saying , help , my lord , o king
- Didn ' t he send me to the men sitting on the wall who will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine with you ?
- And once , as the king of israel was passing by upon the wall , a woman cried out to him , saying , help me , my lord o king
- [ bbe ] and when the king of israel was going by on the wall , a woman came crying out to him , and said , help ! my lord king
What is the meaning of 城上 in English and how to say 城上 in English? 城上 English meaning, 城上的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.