场 meaning in English
How to pronounce "场"Chinese meaning for "场"Use "场" in a sentence
1.(平坦的空地, 多用来翻晒粮食, 碾轧谷物) a level open space; threshing ground
Phrases2.[方言] (集; 市集) country fair; market
(用于事情的经过) for the duration of sth.: 大干一场 go in for sth. in a big way; go all out; 害了一场病 be ill for a while; 一场大雨 a downpour; 一场硬仗 a hard battle
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- Our struggle also had its dark side .
- I know we had turned the big corner .
- I will hope that the storm may be weathered .
- There will be a proper row about it .
- At length i fell into some broils .
- Many firms went bung in the panic .
- Another tussle took place in the teahouse .
- It 's all over bar ( but ) the shouting .
- Croft was curious to see what happened .
What is the meaning of 场 in English and how to say 场 in English? 场 English meaning, 場的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.