地 meaning in English
[ dì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "地"Chinese meaning for "地"Use "地" in a sentence
- He asked a little about my life history .
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- Lennie stared hopelessly at his hands .
- The elephants rampaged through the forest .
- The rabbits hurried noiselessly for cover .
- Hookins made a speech couched in a happy vein .
- Then suddenly he was struck violently .
- Why are you perpetually getting into debt ?
- The psychiatrist corrected him gently .
- The cart creaked across the green .