四分 meaning in English
[ sìfēn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "四分"Chinese meaning for "四分"Use "四分" in a sentence
- Quartiles divide the data into four equal parts .
- The tetrads eventually shrivel or are resorbed .
- The japanese team accumulated four points with one win and two losses .
- The cells of the quadrant in turn become partitioned to form the eight-celled embryo .
- The upper quartile is that value above which 25 per cent of the observations lie .
- Of about 1, 000 different nuclides now known, only about one-quarter are stable .
- Quavers , crotchets and minims are three of the different lengths of note in written music .
- Earlier, when we calculated the range, the interquartile deviation, and average absolute deviation, the answers were expressed in the same units as the data itself .
- The moment the bells stopped, those banked masses broke and poured over the line like a vast black wave, and for as much as a half-hour it continued to flow, and then it solidified itself .
- He answers : ” because there are no fours
他回答道： “因为没有四分球可以投阿！ ”