器 meaning in English
How to pronounce "器"Chinese meaning for "器"Use "器" in a sentence
1.(器具) implement; utensil; ware
Phrases3.(度量; 才能) capacity; talent
Phrases4.(姓氏) a surname
- This requires two sine-cosine resolvers .
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- He gave a hard pull on the starter rope .
- A variable resister is called a rheostat .
- They were determinedly snapping the breakers off .
- The displacer is still in its highest position .
- Soil is sampled with a core sampler .
- A recorder pen makes a mark on a chart .
- We cascade two perfect differentiators .
What is the meaning of 器 in English and how to say 器 in English? 器 English meaning, 器的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.