周 meaning in English
How to pronounce "周"Chinese meaning for "周"Use "周" in a sentence
1.(圈子; 周围) circumference; periphery; circuit
Phrases3.[电学] (周波的简称) cycle
Phrases4.(朝代, 约公元前11世纪起到公元前256) the zhou dynasty (c. 11th century-256b.c.)
5.(北周) the northern zhou dynasty (557-581), one of the northern dynasties
6.(后周) the later zhou dynasty (951-960), one of the five dynasties
7.(姓氏) a surname
1.(绕一圈) make a circuit; move in a circular course
2.(接济) help sb. out
1.(普遍; 全) all; whole; entire; all over
Phrases2.(完备; 周到) thoughtful; attentive
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- The helix makes a complete turn every 4. 4nm .
- The circumferential normal stress is tensile .
- The shop changed hands twice within a week .
- They ran that building up in two weeks .
- They gave me a week to make up my mind .
- Tune in next week at the same time !
- The island was storm-bound for a week .
- The child had been missing for a week .
- The court will be held again after two weeks ..
"舟阪" in English
, "舟坂" in English
, "舟楫" in English
, "舟颚牙形石属" in English
, "舟骰关节" in English
, "周(边)，周长" in English
, "周,星期" in English
, "周、赫兹" in English
, "周、月报表" in English
What is the meaning of 周 in English and how to say 周 in English? 周 English meaning, 周的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.