吹牛皮 meaning in English
[ chuīpéngpí ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "吹牛皮"Chinese meaning for "吹牛皮"Use "吹牛皮" in a sentence
- Now come off it, harry. it is the same old tale .
- This chap likes to exaggerate and is good at nothing but boasting .
- They like his slang and his brag and his blunders .
- He himself was a bad commander, a boaster and ruffian .
- From his words and behaviour i know that he is a know-it-all fellow .
- He crapped out firing an air barrel at brad last night
- Don ' t like braggart , dislike the person of the lying
- He is a big mouth and never misses a chance to boast
- Always bragged she had a successful nephew from new york
- The tigers crowed their heads off when they won the game
- More examples： 1 2