向 meaning in English
How to pronounce "向"Chinese meaning for "向"Use "向" in a sentence
Phrases2.[书面语] (朝北的窗子) the window facing north
3.(姓氏) a surname
1.(对着) face; turn towards
Phrases2.(偏袒) take sb.'s part; side with; be partial to
(向来) always; all along
- He had made passes at her in moscow .
- They have complained to local authorities .
- Please allow me to offer you my apologies .
- She looked out of the window every now and then .
- They stood in silence as a mark of honor to her .
- A solitary figure was coming toward him .
- Troops are concentrating south of the river .
- Alexandra nodded to her encouragingly .
- He looked aside when i spoke to him .
- Just feed her on facts all the time .
What is the meaning of 向 in English and how to say 向 in English? 向 English meaning, 向的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.