后 meaning in English
How to pronounce "后"Chinese meaning for "后"Use "后" in a sentence
1.(在背面的, 指空间) behind; back; rear
Phrases2.(未来的; 较晚的) after; afterwards; later
Phrases3.(次序靠近末尾的) back; last
Phrases4.(后代; 子孙) offspring; posterity
Phrases5.(君主的妻子) empress; queen
Phrases6.(古代称君主) sovereign; ruler
7.(姓氏) a surname
- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- I went to a cocktail party after work .
- When a car is out of gear it cannot run .
- The period after supper was given over to games .
- He made a very boring after-dinner speech .
- In the reversed version it is (n/n-k) .
- The output peaks shortly after ignition .
- The theatre was empty after the show .
- He was out of work when the factory closed .
- The boy 's trousers want reseating .
What is the meaning of 后 in English and how to say 后 in English? 后 English meaning, 后的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.