吊死 meaning in English
[ diàosǐ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "吊死"Chinese meaning for "吊死"Use "吊死" in a sentence
- If the crowd catch him , they will string him up on the nearest tree .
- The captain was laughed at in all companies, and was ready to hang himself .
- Only you'll be hanged by the honest men of paris on a fine gibbet in a more splendid way .
- They are probably under house arrest by now, and the german will have them by the neck before the week is out .
- Gets what he deserves a short drop and a sudden stop
- We ' re back in 1789 . better hang the french flag
- The murderer was hanged ; he ( deserved ) his fate
- And he will never hang , although he deserves to
- I don ' t want him relieved of duty . i want him to hang
- If you hang him , then you better hang me , too ,