台 meaning in English
[ tái; tāi; yí ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "台"Chinese meaning for "台"Use "台" in a sentence
- He has bought a colour tv set of 18 inches .
- This instrument demands stringent specification .
- Very strong winds revolve around the eye .
- The machine was made in our own plant .
- The machine soon became even bolder .
- We are buying a tv on hire-purchase .
- A portable tv camera focused on him .
- Madame grandet knitted her sleeves .
- The previous cabinet went out of power in 1989 .
- The slave unit is located at the ground stations .