变 meaning in English
How to pronounce "变"Chinese meaning for "变"Use "变" in a sentence
1.(改变; 变化; 和原来不同) become different; change
Phrases2.(变成) become; change into
Phrases3.(使改变) alter; change; transfer; transform
1.(突然发生的非常事件) an unexpected turn of events
Phrases2.(姓氏) a surname
(能变化的; 已变化的) changeable; changed
- I hope that you are consoled by this time .
- He changed his manner; became very cold .
- After a long time they get mean .
- The world now began to wear a different aspect .
- Men are not the same when it comes to jewels .
- The minister became rich through graft .
- Your own family might in time relent .
- The solid decomposed rapidly with blackening .
- Fortunately for us , the weather changed .
- His appetite satisfied, his mood changed .
What is the meaning of 变 in English and how to say 变 in English? 变 English meaning, 變的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.