发生器 meaning in English
[ fāshēngqì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "发生器"Use "发生器" in a sentence
- Gas generator rocket can pressurize a high-pressure feed system .
- The eccentric mass type vibration generators are bolted to the platform .
- An artificial circuit contains a little generator that is going to represent the noise .
- The demodulator receives its reference voltage from the signal-generator voltage supply .
- Multichannel sparker recording has recently come into use for shallow-penetration .
- This principle has been used for many years in a wide variety of vibration generators .
- Colored circles on the map denoted kidney dialysis machines, oxygen generating units, iron lungs and similar apparatus .
- He used an oscillating circuit containing a spark gap as a generator, and a similar circuit as a detector .
- Also, in prior years, adjustment of the signal-generator and torque-generator stator mechanical radial positions was required .
- The sparker was originally developed for fundamental studies of underwater sound propagation and of subbottom geology .
"层析发生器" in English, "波发生器" in English, "正弦波发生器" in English, "电压发生器" in English, "光栅发生器" in English, "线性扫描发生器" in English, "视觉刺激发生器" in English, "平面场发生器" in English, "电子正弦波发生器" in English, "发生剖面" in English, "发生期" in English, "发生期间" in English, "发生期预测" in English, "发生歧势" in English, "发生器-电极系统" in English, "发生器，发生炉，振荡器" in English, "发生器，启动装置" in English, "发生器；生产者" in English,