反应 meaning in English
[ fǎnyìng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "反应""反应" meaning in Chinese"反应" in a sentence
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- They will react with ammonia to form amidines .
- My vocal apparatus also reflects emotions .
- A condensation to quinoid systems occurs .
- Unreacted monomer is stripped and recycled .
- I was baffled and made no response .
- We call this factor the extent of reaction .
- Such reactions are called non-adiabatic .
- The reaction may not go to final completion .
- Reaction with hydrazine forms the hydrazidine .