双 meaning in English
How to pronounce "双"Chinese meaning for "双"Use "双" in a sentence
1.(两个) two; twin; both; dual
Phrases3.(加倍的) double; twofold
(姓氏) a surname
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- This deal occurred in a pairs event .
- Impish eyes peered from the doorway .
- My mustache stabbed and stung into my lips .
- The thick shoulders sagged in misery .
- He has a quick eye for imperfections .
- Ultimately a two-headed monster was produced .
- "put on comfortable shoes," she said .
- There is still much wear in these shoes .
What is the meaning of 双 in English and how to say 双 in English? 双 English meaning, 雙的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.