双边 meaning in English
[ shuāngbiān ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "双边"Chinese meaning for "双边"Use "双边" in a sentence
- As we talked about bilateral relations, i mentioned the utility of a permanent point of contact .
- Cmea members have reverted to separate bilateral deals with lip service to multilateralism .
- We are committed to joining with you to advance our many parallel strategic and bilateral interests .
- On bilateral issues nixon maintained wisely that there was no way to bridge the theoretical disputes in the alliance .
- A symptom of the soviets' frustration was their attempt to create some bilateral forum with us outside the un .
- A similar study has been going as a part of a bilateral u.s.a.-u.s.s.r program in earthquake prediction and hazards reduction .
- A group of experts reviewed bilateral problems especially the expansion of exchanges and trade and a residue of the period of conflict .
- Batteries may be constructed with one-piece cover, with double flanged seal channels on the under side, into which sealing compound is poured .
- Straight line double pencil edgeproduction line
- United states , china sign sweeping maritime agreement
"双边谱" in English, "双边预约" in English, "双边协议" in English, "双边交易" in English, "双边带" in English, "双边渠道" in English, "双边约束" in English, "双边对流" in English, "双边航空政策" in English, "双鞭行亚纲" in English, "双鞭藻" in English, "双鞭藻黄质" in English, "双鞭藻属" in English, "双鞭状天线" in English, "双边,单边,多边" in English, "双边k形坡口" in English, "双边z变换" in English, "双边（装卸两港）" in English,