区域 meaning in English
[ qūyù ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "区域"Chinese meaning for "区域"Use "区域" in a sentence
- The particle is displaced in a flow domain .
- A craze is a thin platelike region .
- The salesman travels over a large territory .
- Such a range of variation is termed a cline .
- In this area are located automatic regulators .
- The region is called the blind spot .
- A grid is superimposed on the region of interest .
- The tenements are in a poor section of the city .
- Massive stars are hottest in their central regions .
- Many species have been extirpated from large areas .