制造 meaning in English
[ zhìzào ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "制造"Chinese meaning for "制造"Use "制造" in a sentence
- Chief cells make and secrete pepsinogen .
- Every article bears the stamp of the maker .
- Specialization, too often, breeds half men .
- A completely new airliner was produced .
- As an illustration we can produce a mixture .
- Who is at the bottom of these rumors ?
- This is how we made red nuns .
- The auxiliary fuel tank is made of polyethylene .
- She lives in a totally artificial world .
- The only solution is to build good products .