到 meaning in English
[ dào ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "到"Chinese meaning for "到"Use "到" in a sentence
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- Wasn't he afraid to go there by himself ?
- I've certainly been remiss about things .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- Fit the tail assembly to the fuselage .
- By evening i was in low spirits again .
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- His night vision is not quite good enough .