切 meaning in English
[ qiē; qiè ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "切"Chinese meaning for "切"Use "切" in a sentence
- I will be back next week , god willing .
- The precise meaning of this is obscure .
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- She cut a slice of beef from the joint .
- When you slice an onion , it makes your eyes sting .
- She does mrs. thatcher rather well .
- We cut it into thin slices and fry it .
- Mrs. thatcher 's first name is margaret .
- The cutters for fibre strands are simple in design .
- He quivered and watched it eagerly .