切当 meaning in English
[ qièdàng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "切当"Chinese meaning for "切当"Use "切当" in a sentence
- When he spoke, it was in the most inadequate, commonplace voice of the many varied tones she had heard from his .
- It is asking us to find somehow to combine that vector and this one in the right amount , to get that one
- Comrades who suffer from revolutionary impetuosity overestimate the subjective forces of the revolution and underestimate the forces of the counter - revolution
- Kensur rinpoche jampa yeshe with tsem tulku rinpochein bombay feeding birds . after checkup rinpoche had oversaw kensur rinpoche s examination and treatment with diabetic experts
- 1 ) the harsh natural environment , the scattered residents , the inconvenient transportation and inaccessible information , 2 ) the low level of production ability and insufficient educational investment ; 3 ) the negative influence of traditional ideas and the high illiteracy rate of female number ; 4 ) the aim of education can not connected with local demands , the educational contents is complicated , difficult , narrow and out - of - date , the educational ideas and educational means is often outdated , and all the teachers " quality is not in high , especially the great short of hui nationality teachers , and the great different distribution of educational resource between urban and rural