切实可行 meaning in English
- He must identify practical targets for cost reduction .
- None of these propositions seemed particularly workable .
- Whitehall frankly doubted that what i proposed was realistic .
- The suggestion was sensible, and yet i could not force myself to act on it .
- To force the test situation toward manageable proportions it is universal practice to calibrate .
- Whenever practical, the item under study should be brought in for the group to examine .
- Western european nations had long since demonstrated the excellence and feasibility of such systems .
- I will be prepared to put on an aggressive and vigorous campaign on a platform of practical liberalism .
- I would have been very glad to have had my boat again on my side of the island; but i knew not how it was practicable to get it about .
- But an animated discussion in regard to the manner and feasibility of providing for its wants at once sprung up .
"切实可行的" in English, "切实可行的计划" in English, "切实可行的建议" in English, "切实可行的制度" in English, "切实可行的方案" in English, "切实可行的办法" in English, "一个切实可行的规划" in English, "经济上切实可行的" in English, "经济上切实可行的 经济上切实可行的" in English, "切实的" in English, "切实改正错误" in English, "切实搞好生态环境建设" in English, "切实加强企业经营管理" in English, "切实减轻中小学生过重的课业负担" in English, "切实可行的,可达到的" in English,