切合 meaning in English
[ qièhé ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "切合"Chinese meaning for "切合"Use "切合" in a sentence
- The series developed below are sensible .
- Of the two plans , this is perhaps more practical .
- They are sometimes sensibly called rear-dump trucks .
- I opposed this at that time, but with hindsight it was a sensible economy .
- This is more feasible than altering the pendulous factor on a running compass .
- For clyde's parents had proved impractical in the matter of the future of their children .
- Left with nothing to say, dixon realized how wild a notion the cockchafer speech had been .
- The words were very apt to my case, and made some impression upon my thoughts at the time of reading them .
- He was at once scholar, scientist, architect, lawyer, founder of the democratic party and practical statesman .
- He awaited the examination with a calm unflinching intelligence, which dictated the clearest and most pertinent answers .
"切合时宜" in English, "切合检索" in English, "切合的" in English, "切合性" in English, "切合因子" in English, "切合需要" in English, "切合实际" in English, "切合程度" in English, "切合实际的设计" in English, "切豪尔米" in English, "切好的" in English, "切和嘉" in English, "切和楔" in English, "切和制备蒂移植片" in English, "切合，上模箱" in English, "切合目前情况的" in English,