分 meaning in English
[ fēn; fèn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "分"Chinese meaning for "分"Use "分" in a sentence
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- The races can be further subdivided .
- Our team made 307 runs in its first inning .
- The naval contingent was expected to come .
- He won high marks in all his examinations .
- Meanwhile the minutes kept ticking away .
- Enclosed herewith is a twenty-fen stamp .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- We call meanness nobility and hatred honor .
- We need one more point to win the game .