分立 meaning in English
[ fēnlì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "分立"Chinese meaning for "分立"Use "分立" in a sentence
- Democritus argued that matter is formed from discrete particles .
- We are much too apt to look at schism in our church as an unmitigated evil .
- In order to prevent the establishment of a despotic regime, kant demanded a separation of powers .
- At today's level of development, it might comprise 10, 000 separate electronic elements .
- In many cases, only a complicated discrete component schematic is provided by the manufacturer .
- Initially, clock-drivers were made from discrete components or special-driving integrated circuits .
- Since our example deals with whole, discrete units rather than with perfectly divisible units .
- Only discrete wavelengths of matter waves may resonate within the spherical volume of a hydrogen atom .
- The rapid motion of the electros causes the sluggish nuclei to "see" the electron as a charge cloud, rather than as a discrete particle .
- Even into the mid nineteentwenties, in the formative years of quantum theory, fields and particles were envisioned as separate entities .
"分立值" in English, "分立集成电路" in English, "分立零件" in English, "分立封装" in English, "公司分立" in English, "分立元器件" in English, "分立法" in English, "分立礁" in English, "分立定位" in English, "分利联盟" in English, "分利湿邪" in English, "分利信" in English, "分利优先股" in English, "分利优先股 参与分红优先股" in English, "分立,各别,不相关连的" in English, "分立（硬连线）延时，控制面板" in English, "分立；分局" in English, "分立斑" in English,