出尔反尔 meaning in English
[ chūěrfǎněr ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "出尔反尔""出尔反尔" meaning in Chinese"出尔反尔" in a sentence
- Mrs. penniman was indeed inconsistent .
- It is the first time i have been told i am capricious .
- He was furious with his guardian for going back on his word .
- Promised him one thing , gave him another
- Those who back and fill at the problem should be got rid of
- Would the kremlin really renege on russia ' s biggest foreign investments
- Charles said that all smokers should be expelled from the team , but he sung a different rune after the coach caught him smoking
- Cuba reneged on its promise to allow the refugees entry ; president roosevelt ignored pleas for them to be let into america ; and after nearly four weeks at sea the ship was forced to turn back to europe
- " i can confirm we are interested in the player and we have been since last summer but at the moment bayern munich aren ' t willing to sell him and we will have to leave it at that , " gill told bbc radio five live ' s sportsweek programme
最开始的时候咱们出价是1400万，后来拜仁要到1800万，后来我们给到1800万，再后来拜仁要到2000万，现在我们给他们2000万，最后还是不放，做人怎么能这么出尔反尔的？ ？ ？ ？ ？