准则 meaning in English
Pronunciation：[ zhǔnzé ] Audio:
- She was an individual with a code of her own .
- They reflect legal or constitutional norms .
- There are variant formulations of some of the maxims .
- The only rule of the market place was dog-eat-dog .
- I lay it down as a general rule .
- It would be against my principles to lie to you .
- She leads her life according to christian principles .
- The intraparticle and interphase criteria are general .
- Both will be held accountable for their deeds in this life .
- The optimal systems differ according to the criterion chosen .
What is the meaning of 准则 in English and how to say 准则 in English? 准则 English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.