公开辩论 meaning in English
- While we struggled to hold the agreement together, our public debate on vietnam heated up once again .
- When a committee has acted favorably on a bill, the proposed legislation is then sent to the floor for open debate .
- She figured conspicuously in the public debate on the issue
- They debated the question openly
- Today s debate is , in fact , the fourth one i have participated
- It inspires not only academic and public debates but also violent clashes in the streets of many capital cities
- The first open public debate this question at the debate began , 9 : 00 am , organizers asked 20 questions on people early collection of reunification into the venue
- To avoid that and the opposite problem of hasty legislation to curb their activities , researchers are trying to get their retaliations in first by promoting public debate
- It also manifests as a preference for avoiding overt debate on such matters , since any such debate opens up the risk of being forced to acknowledge the superiority of the new paradigm
- In a recent public controversy with mr l . bloom pubb . canv . which took place in the commons hall of the national maternity hospital , 29 , 30 and 31 holles street , of which , as is well known , dr a . horne lic
- More examples： 1 2
"激烈的辩论" in English, "公开标准" in English, "公开赞扬" in English, "公开原则" in English, "公开法庭" in English, "公开日" in English, "公开组" in English, "公开会议" in English, "公开合并" in English, "公开（建筑环境学习）" in English, "公开办事制度" in English, "公开报价" in English, "公开报价消息" in English, "公开暴力和恐吓调查委员会" in English, "公开标价" in English, "公开标签登记研究" in English, "公开标售市场" in English, "公开表明,坦白" in English,