儆 meaning in English
[ jǐng; jìng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "儆"Chinese meaning for "儆"Use "儆" in a sentence
- They get e punishment designed to discourage the other .
- They take him and make him an example for other petty kings .
- I watch ， and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top
- Take my life , and let it be consecrated , lord , to thee
- Watch therefore , for you do not know the day nor the hour
- The captain decided to make an example of the soldier who had played truant
- Watch , stand firm in the faith , be full - grown men , be strong
- Therefore keep watch , because you do not know the day or the hour
- Therefore let us not sleep , as do others ; but let us watch and be sober
- Be on guard ! be alert ! you do not know when that time will come