僻静的地方 meaning in English
How to pronounce "僻静的地方"Use "僻静的地方" in a sentence
- They went down to a discreet part of the corridor .
- He took huck to a lonely place to have a talk with him .
- Let us seek out some desolate shade, and there weep our sad bosoms empty .
- They walked along the water's edge to a quiet spot and sat down on a low stone wall .
- Just as they reached a very gloomy and deserted part, they suddenly observed a dark object in the middle of the road some distance in front of them .
- Stay married 3 . buy a detached house
- He lived in rather a lonely part of the country
- The following day he had lunch with connie and hilda , at some discreet place
- On sunday my brother and i went to the countryside to take some photographs . we drove a car to a quiet place near the mountains . we left in the mornong befor the sun got too hot
- After abandoning the diggers , which are often stolen , criminals usually transport the atms by truck to quiet areas where they can spring them open and get at the money inside
"僻静" in English
, "去僻静" in English
, "僻静的住处" in English
, "僻静的大街" in English
, "僻静的街道" in English
, "乡间僻静处" in English
, "僻静而与世隔绝的" in English
, "僻静的小海湾" in English
, "远离大陆的僻静孤岛" in English
, "僻处一隅" in English
, "僻地港" in English
, "僻地港附加费" in English
, "僻径" in English
What is the meaning of 僻静的地方 in English and how to say 僻静的地方 in English? 僻静的地方 English meaning, 僻靜的地方的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.