做 meaning in English
[ zuò ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "做"Chinese meaning for "做"Use "做" in a sentence
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- He was seized with a sudden idea to do sth.
- However tired you may be , you must do it ...
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- I shall follow my solicitor 's advice .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- Indeed i was the principal in the crime .
- A man of moral integrity never resorts to deception .
- How can you reconcile it to your conscience ?