做主语 meaning in English
- Non - defining relative clauses . noun clauses introduced by " it "
- Clauses usually consists of a noun group as the subject , and a verb group
- New city groups of small areas but of employment boom , strong concentration of resources and reasonable distribution of citizens （ have come into being ）
- This paper deals mainly with some aspects of the latter : the classification of the synthetic experience verb , its experiencer - raising to the subject slot from the object slot , and its meaning - link to the counterparts both with the experiencer as the subject and of the analytic expression
- Nouns in news titles not only can be subjects and objects , but also can be adverbials to modify predicates directly . the verbs that refer to movement are most frequently used in news titles . verbs in news titles not only can be predicates or the key words of predicates , but also have some special usages such as verb - object structure with object , transitive verb with special object , ect
"自我做主" in English, "人做主语" in English, "物做主语" in English, "做主语时" in English, "由你做主" in English, "由我做主" in English, "英语我做主" in English, "翻身做主人" in English, "由某人做主" in English, "做中间人。" in English, "做中学" in English, "做中学习" in English, "做忠实可靠的" in English, "做皱额" in English, "做主语标明其他任何一切" in English, "做主语时作单数看待" in English, "做专门研究" in English, "做庄" in English,