保 meaning in English
[ bǎo ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "保"Chinese meaning for "保"Use "保" in a sentence
- I asked your father to put his name to a bill .
- Paul expects to put through the attempt .
- He could still preserve a bold front .
- Paul was disposed to help her with her french .
- Paul seemed more impressed by the dove .
- Are you sure what's right, paul ?
- Paul adapted himself to the new environment .
- But paul was going to distinguish himself .
- Paul is his brother 's senior by two years .
- Paul and he were confirmed enemies .