保护 meaning in English
[ bǎohù, bǎohu ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "保护"Chinese meaning for "保护"Use "保护" in a sentence
- The vice president has no such safety nets .
- Can the town be secured against attack ?
- A person exhibits articles of the peace .
- It is your duty to protect them from harm .
- An apron is a protection when doing dirty work .
- The windows were secured by crazy shutters .
- Plants must be protected from the cold .
- The urgent need for defence had also vanished .
- He was annoying my friend, and i protected her .
- She wore a hat to keep the sun out of her eyes .