使 meaning in English
[ shǐ; shì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "使"Chinese meaning for "使"Use "使" in a sentence
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- His perception really knocked me over .
- We were bogged down by overwork .
- Small extra costs all swell the total .
- He was surprised and blasted by a thought .
- The queen is gracing us with her presence .
- The accident deprived him of his life .
- The letter would only bewilder the mother .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- His utter ridiculousness exhausted me .