你 meaning in English
[ nǐ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "你"Chinese meaning for "你"Use "你" in a sentence
- That will add strength to your argument .
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- You have been tampering with her affections .
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
- Whom do you think i am rooming with ?
- Do you know why i want to interview you ?
- I wonder what sort of a bargain you'll make .
- You know treason is a capital offence .