你我 meaning in English
[ nǐwǒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "你我"Use "你我" in a sentence
- I wish you and i could be on better terms .
- I owe it to you that i am still alive .
- Get out ! i am sick of the sight of you !
- I'll tell you in confidence why i'm worried .
- You are no more capable of speaking chinese than i am .
- This bank is in better shape than either of us .
- You and i have both swelled the list of them .
- Baby, i can't live without you .
- Neither you nor i nor anybody else has seen it ..
- You'd have company when you quit work and so would i .