位 meaning in English
How to pronounce "位"Chinese meaning for "位"Use "位" in a sentence
1.(所在或所占的地方) place; location
Phrases2.(职位; 地位) position; post; status
Phrases4.[数学] (数码所占的位置)place; figure; digit
Phrases5.(姓氏) a surname
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- It was a neighbor he knew only socially .
- I would order a lateral skull film .
- The water-table has been lowered by drought .
- I gave the student almost full credit .
- Will the next witness please take the stand ?
- The allele for blue eyes is recessive .
- She made eyes at the handsome actor .
- It must be equipped with an 8-bit data-bus .
- The actor has learned off his lines .
What is the meaning of 位 in English and how to say 位 in English? 位 English meaning, 位的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.