企业 meaning in English
[ qìyè ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "企业"Chinese meaning for "企业"Use "企业" in a sentence
- Your business is still suffering from growing .
- The enterprise has excellent prospects .
- Injunctions may also be interlocutory .
- Chain is a business that has several outlets .
- The tax is a death-warrant for small businesses .
- The enterprise collapsed through lack of support .
- Few business barons remained .
- A company or other enterprise is a system .
- He has considerable business interests .
- August is a time of doldrums for many enterprises .