仪 meaning in English
How to pronounce "仪"Chinese meaning for "仪"Use "仪" in a sentence
1.(人的外表) appearance; bearing
Phrases2.(礼节; 仪式) ceremony; rite
Phrases4.(仪器) apparatus; instrument
Phrases5.(姓氏) a surname
- The humbler gentes had their common rites .
- The classical examples are strain gage devices .
- The density logger consists of a radiation source .
- Analyzer start-up time is considerably reduced .
- The analyser is suitable for fields installation .
- The interferometer is relatively difficult to align .
- The bomb can be pressurized rapidly .
- Anomalies are resolved by the sweep spectrometer .
- I intend to offer as my wedding gift a drawing clock .
- The aerovane is frequently used to measure windspeed .
What is the meaning of 仪 in English and how to say 仪 in English? 仪 English meaning, 儀的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.