代 meaning in English
[ dài ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "代"Chinese meaning for "代"Use "代" in a sentence
- Nocardiosis frequently terminates fatally .
- Technology has been the daughter of science .
- He was celebrated amid his contemporaries .
- He asked the opinions of his contemporaries .
- My people have lived here for generations .
- Do n't forget to give my regards to them .
- Li bai was a tang poet of superb talent .
- Please give my regards to your teacher .
- Glaze has been used from ancient times in egypt .
- This bromination was unambiguous .