人 meaning in English
[ rén ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "人"Chinese meaning for "人"Use "人" in a sentence
- Hurricanes never find people prepared .
- He lessoned us in the art of persuasion .
- They give the impression of having rigidity .
- He had been too proud to ask for help .
- I know the kind of people he admires most .
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- What american eats is handsomely packaged .
- The president's look was cold and penetrating .
- There are other visitors besides me .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .