五 meaning in English
How to pronounce "五"Chinese meaning for "五"Use "五" in a sentence
1.(我国民族音乐音阶上的一级) a note of the scale in gongchepu (工尺谱), corresponding to 6 in numbered musical notation
2.(姓氏) a surname
- Price 5 yuan, packing and postage extra .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- On april 5 the doldrums eased .
- Nine minus four is five . take four from nine is five .
- Enclosed is an order for fifty pounds .
- The ship was sailing at 35 knots .
- Mrs. smith teaches the rising fives .
- I should suppose him to be about fifty .
- It's disease of the last five thousand years .
- The yearly output approximates to 500,000 tons .
"武斐" in English
, "武皓" in English
, "武笠" in English
, "武筱凤" in English
, "武隽" in English
, "五 灵 脂" in English
, "五, 五个" in English
, "五-二编码十进制数" in English
, "五a式黑木问叫" in English
What is the meaning of 五 in English and how to say 五 in English? 五 English meaning, 五的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.